People do better when cared for in the comfort and privacy of their homes. Of course, this is not always feasible, but aftercare was opened to serve the real needs of patients looking for qualified care to help them recover at home.
aftercare treats every person individually. Our attention is directed toward fulfilling each patient's professional care at home.
Each nurse is screened as to competence, knowledge, and sensitive to medical problems.
We have included information about our company and services we provide. As always, our goal is to provide the very best of home care. All of our staff are aftercare employees. Their salaries, taxes and workmen's compensation are all handled through our office.
- In Home Services-Daily Living
- Fully Screened and Insured in Home Caregivers
- Daily Household Management
- Medical Monitoring
- Safety Supervision
- Incontinence Management
- Social and Recreational Activities
- Home Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Cooking/Meal Preparation
aftercare, services include...
- Registered Nurses-Licensed to give I.V. injections, medications needing careful monitoring. (Subject to State Compensation Insurance rules)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses-licensed to provide close monitoring of patients and specific medical procedures ordered by the physician.
- Certified Nurses' Aides-Providing skilled care, but not requiring complex medical procedures.
- Attendants-Providing personal care, such as bathing, dressing, feeding, and lifting.
- Homemakers-Responsibilities include housework, meal preparation, live in or out.
Make hospital stays shorter, costing less.
Make recovery and care more comfortable and positive
Make recovery among family and friends
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Certified Nurses' Aides
No placement fee to clients
We provide nurses with timeslip for the clients verification and convenience
All payroll taxes, workers compensation and liability insurance are the responsibility of aftercare .